£30.00 + vat
Registered Trigger license holders can obtain a temporary key to unlock their Trigger software for up to 2 weeks, without a hardware security device (dongle). Please use the form below to send us your Machine ID. Once we have received your Machine ID we will generate the key and invoice you for the required amount.
If you have previously used a Trigger hardware security device, please provide us with your dongle ID below. Newly registered users do not need to do this.
To find your Latest Dongle ID:
1. Run Trigger, 2. Go to Help: Latest Dongle ID from the main menu.
You must be an existing Trigger License holder to purchase a temporary key
How do I find my Machine ID? Click here
- Run Trigger. From the main menu, go to Help: Temporary Key: Tools: Temporary Software Key
- Copy or make a note of the machine ID and send it to us using the form below or by e-mail to email@example.com
- We will then generate a temporary software key and invoice you for the required amount.
- Once you have been notified by us, run Trigger again. From the main menu go to Help: Temporary Key: Tools: Temporary Software Key: Download Software Key. Your software will be unlocked to run without a hardware security key for up to two weeks.